5/16/15 Notice: An updated version is planned and will be released in the coming months. It will add compatibility for glitch patches.
XePatch is a complete xeBuild patch editor that lets you edit compiled patches and compile new ones with ease. XePatch is a free and open source application.
- Easy to navigate GUI.
- A full compiled patch editor. It allows you to edit the existing patches, add new patches, and delete existing patches.
- Supports v1 and v2 DashLaunch patches.
- Supports FreeBoot patches, as well as all patch slots.
- Validation features on all text fields to ensure that you do not input any invalid data or addresses.
- A simple patch source editor. Complete with a compiler thanks to the Xenon PPC assembly compilers (made by ?).
The FULL version of .NET Framework v4.0. Download
An up to date PC; visit Windows Update.
This source package is available to the public for educational uses only.
If you want to use this source package or any part of it in a free/open source application, you are required to give Eaton Works due credit.
If you want to use this source package or any part of it in a commercial application, you are required to contact Eaton Works before integration with any code within begins.
If you agree to these simple terms, here is the full source code. Please note it will not compile. Do not ask for the missing components, they cannot be given.